Grand Tetons

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pink Guns and Red Heads

Well, if you read one of my last few post you will remember how my wife went shooting and had an awesome time.  I had also said that she has had her eye on a pink gun.  Well, I stopped in and bought her the gun a couple of weeks ago.  It was so hard keeping it a secret.  It was so funny, because she kept saying things like "Do you think I could get that pink gun sometime." also "I wish we would have bought it that day we saw it.  So on her birthday, I gave it to her.  She was beyond excited.  She even got teary eyed.........Who needs diamonds when you have a Pink Mossber Model 702 .22 caliber rifle.  Her mom was nice enough to watch our kids so that we could go out and let her shoot it.  It was a blast, and it is so fun having something fun that we can do together as a couple.  Here is a picture and a VIDEO   from our night.

No comments:

Post a Comment