Grand Tetons

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Shooting with my wife......I've created a monster !!!

    We have had an awesome spring so far this year.  Typically, it is very windy every spring but not this year.  My wife and I were planning our date night, and going through the usual ideas: movies, dinner, etc.  I told her that I really wanted to do something to take advantage of this warm weather.  I mentioned shooting, and my wife thought it sounded like fun.  I have taken her shooting one other time, but it was on a cold miserable day and she didn't fully get to enjoy it.
    This time could not have been a more perfect night.  There was no wind, and it was sunny and about 75 degrees.  Beautiful Night !!! We had so much fun, and my wife kept wanting to shoot, and shoot.  She actually found a pink camo .22 caliber rifle that she is eyeing.  She keeps asking me when we can go again.  Anyways here are some pictures of our fun night.
Here she is going at it.
Her first group.....not to bad...but wait until you see the next group.....................
That's right folks.  That is 15 shots....it only looks like 6 or 7, but she put a few shots in the same hole.  What a woman.......Remind me not to piss her off :)
There is my Red Head with her Red Head Gun case......now I might need to get her a pink gun to put in it. 

I also had a little surprise for my wife when we were shooting. CLICK HERE to see the video.  Very cool target.  The video did not do this justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment